We have been landscaping gardens for many years, and started constructing back in 1985 – our secret is being creative in combining clean and crisp construction with landscaping – allowing the vision to be easily turned into reality.
We are a solo team as we cannot find – for neither love nor money – men (or women) who can produce workmanship to the same exacting high standards. Creating and constructing gardens single-handed gives me the opportunity to bring life to a garden – as only I know how.
We bring out the true potential of every garden – drawing inspiration from the clients character, their house, and the surrounding landscape – drawing on classic elements with a contemporary twist in the tail.
Our high standards are maintained by:
- keeping our overheads down, and keeping prices down
- being professional, enthusiastic, and motivated
- maintaining an eye for detail, fully respecting the property, and having a sympathetic regard for the surroundings
- handling everything – including submission to statutory bodies
- tailoring clean & crisp designs to suit every taste, and every budget
We also have strong ties with a number of retailers that can offers us excellent prices on a range of garden accessories and buildings to add the final touches to your newly landscapes gardens. Things like arches from Green Fingers, wheelie bin covers from Wheelie Bin Storage Direct, raised beds, sheds, and garden seating and more.